- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Police report 7/23/10
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Four juveniles were cited into juvenile court for burglary and resisting arrest.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of domestic assault, assault and property damage.
* Christopher M. Bay, 25, 51 N. Park Ave., received a summons for resisting arrest and assault.
* Joseph M. Friedrich, 22, 259 David Drive, Jackson, received a summons for indecent exposure.
* Tyler E. Haudrich, 23, 1710 N. Sprigg St., received a summons for indecent exposure.
* A theft was reported at 1420 Whitener St.
* Mobile, 920 N. Kingshighway, reported fuel stolen.
* Food Giant, 1120 N. Kingshighway, reported alcohol stolen.
* A Wii, television and two cameras were reported stolen at 1301 Cousin St.
* Mississippi River Radio, 324 Broadway, reported a radio and wireless transmitter and a converter box stolen.