- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Mallarie Kaye Thies, 3 weeks, infant daughter of Rachae Williams and David Thies of Cape Girardeau, died Sunday, July 18, 2010, at Saint Francis Medical Center.
She was born June 26, 2010, in Cape Girardeau.
Survivors include her parents; maternal grandparents, Shellie Sebastian of Fredericktown, Mo., and Tim Williams of Cape Girardeau; paternal grandparents, April Bauer of Cape Girardeau and Christopher P. Thies (Teresa) of Effingham, Ill.; maternal great-grandmothers, Deborah Stegemann of Moreno Valley, Calif., and Linda Williams of Cape Girardeau; paternal great-grandmother, Clara Thies of Effingham; maternal great-grandfather, Thomas Sebastian of Fredericktown; maternal great-great-grandmothers, Virginia Sebastian and Betty Conway; six uncles, Travis Williams of Cape Girardeau, Christopher W. Thies (Rhonda) of Effingham, John Thies of Columbia, Mo., Jacob Torbeck of St. Louis, Dane and Nik Torbeck of Charleston, Ill.; a cousin, Reanne Thies of Effingham; numerous other relatives and friends.
Visitation will be from 10 a.m. to service time Thursday at Crain Funeral Home in Cape Girardeau.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Ken Strong officiating. Interment will be in Lorimier Cemetery.
Memorials may be made to American Sudden Infant Death Syndrome Institute and will be accepted at the funeral home.
To leave online condolences, visit www.crainsonline.com.