- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape Girardeau fire report 7/21/10
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
* At 4:14 a.m., medical assist on North Kingshighway.
* At 8:16 a.m., alarm activation on North Sprigg Street.
* At 1:15 p.m., special incident on South Sprigg Street.
* At 3:20 p.m., medical assist on Broadway.
* At 4:55 p.m., medical assist on Barberry Street.
* At 5:12 p.m., medical assist on North Kingshighway.
* At 5:38 p.m., medical assist on College Street.
* At 9:17 p.m., fire call on Evondale Drive.
* At 9:30 p.m., assist police on East Rodney Drive.