- Owner of Mary Jane Burgers & Brew in Perryville to open new culinary concept in Cape (9/15/17)3
- Man accused of setting fire to Delta bar; posted photos of it burning on Facebook (9/17/17)5
- McClure man accused of leaving children in hot truck while gambling in casino (9/19/17)1
- How the story of one dog is helping others (9/14/17)1
- Eyewitnesses testify about fatal shooting; men were using drugs, alcohol (9/14/17)
- Jury finds Harris guilty of murder, 3 other counts (9/15/17)4
- Retailer may come to Jackson; rezoning needed first (9/17/17)2
- New boutique store advocates for special-needs people (9/19/17)
- Planet Fitness to anchor Town Plaza shopping center (9/18/17)1
- Mo. conservation agents help fight fires in western U.S. (9/15/17)
A Special Gift!
Kaylea Adams, 7 years old, daughter of Sunny Rae and Farris Adams of Millersville, Missouri, donated 11" of her hair to "Locks of Love" on Sunday, July 18. This is her first time and she is so happy to have enough to share with another child who is suffering from long term hairloss. Locks of Love is a non-profit organization that provides hair pieces to children by utilizing donated ponytails. Kaylea says "I'm happy I did it".