- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Golden Corral nearing opening; soft open scheduled for Monday or Tuesday (2/12/17)8
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)21
- Southeast reports three confirmed cases of mumps; more cases possible (2/14/17)1
- Right to Work and Taxes (2/10/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
A Special Gift!
Kaylea Adams, 7 years old, daughter of Sunny Rae and Farris Adams of Millersville, Missouri, donated 11" of her hair to "Locks of Love" on Sunday, July 18. This is her first time and she is so happy to have enough to share with another child who is suffering from long term hairloss. Locks of Love is a non-profit organization that provides hair pieces to children by utilizing donated ponytails. Kaylea says "I'm happy I did it".