- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Harbor Freight Tools store coming to Cape (3/29/17)9
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Cape school board rejects proposal to allow parochial-school students to play sports (3/28/17)81
- Ragsdale to replace Farrow as principal at Franklin Elementary (3/29/17)5
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- 'Construction with finesse' (3/26/17)2
- Chaffee district seeks bond issue for classrooms, property (3/26/17)4
- Suspended Southeast student pleads guilty to firearm charge from fatal Carbondale shooting (3/28/17)1
- Wide array of candidates run for Cape school board (3/27/17)7
A Special Gift!
Kaylea Adams, 7 years old, daughter of Sunny Rae and Farris Adams of Millersville, Missouri, donated 11" of her hair to "Locks of Love" on Sunday, July 18. This is her first time and she is so happy to have enough to share with another child who is suffering from long term hairloss. Locks of Love is a non-profit organization that provides hair pieces to children by utilizing donated ponytails. Kaylea says "I'm happy I did it".