- Deputies: Man, woman tried to arrange killing of his estranged wife (5/21/17)1
- Cape fines contractor $1,100 a day for street-project delays; contractor blames utility relocations (5/18/17)13
- Former coroner convicted of felony theft now faces prison in misdemeanor case (5/23/17)2
- Cape police say man assaulted, kidnapped girlfriend (5/21/17)2
- Woman may lose foot after being hit by moped (5/24/17)
- Mississippi County sheriff fights efforts in court to remove him from office (5/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Woman, sister-in-law buy Perryville custom-wear shop (5/22/17)
- Cape man accused of shooting a woman in Jackson (5/21/17)
- Police apprehend Charleston man they say hit Cape woman with car (5/24/17)
- Broadening horizons: Heartland Dream Team founder stays committed to area youth (5/21/17)2
A Special Gift!
Kaylea Adams, 7 years old, daughter of Sunny Rae and Farris Adams of Millersville, Missouri, donated 11" of her hair to "Locks of Love" on Sunday, July 18. This is her first time and she is so happy to have enough to share with another child who is suffering from long term hairloss. Locks of Love is a non-profit organization that provides hair pieces to children by utilizing donated ponytails. Kaylea says "I'm happy I did it".