- A Whopper of an honor: Local company named top Burger King franchisee (11/15/17)3
- Southern Illinois farmer's grapevines destroyed by dicamba; four years of work lost (10/29/17)2
- Aldi store reopens after renovations (11/14/17)3
- Residents view pedestrian bridge as eyesore; city manager says it's designed to rust (11/13/17)8
- Decisions coming soon on steel mill, smelter in New Madrid (11/17/17)1
- Federal jury finds surgeon Fonn guilty of kickback scheme (11/10/17)4
- State audit: Bollinger County tax levies violate state law; county commission disagrees (11/17/17)3
- Cape native co-directs Thanksgiving-related indie film, 'Drinksgiving' (11/17/17)
- Son of Westboro Baptist Church patriarch discusses abuse, faith (11/15/17)6
- Scott City council hires former SEMO public safety director as city administrator (11/15/17)
A Special Gift!
Kaylea Adams, 7 years old, daughter of Sunny Rae and Farris Adams of Millersville, Missouri, donated 11" of her hair to "Locks of Love" on Sunday, July 18. This is her first time and she is so happy to have enough to share with another child who is suffering from long term hairloss. Locks of Love is a non-profit organization that provides hair pieces to children by utilizing donated ponytails. Kaylea says "I'm happy I did it".