- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)26
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)8
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)17
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
Diana Williams Meggs, 53, of McClure, Ill., died suddenly Friday evening at 7:32 p.m. at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Feb. 6, 1957, in Cape Girardeau, the daughter of Harry and Josephine Miller Williams. She was married in November 2005 to William "Billy" Meggs.
Diana was a member of Rock Springs Free Will Baptist Church at Thebes, Ill.
Survivors include her husband, William "Billy" Meggs of McClure; a brother, Jim Williams of McClure; two sisters, Lou Etta Smith and JoAnn Baugher, both of Cape Girardeau; nieces; nephews; and other relatives.
Besides her parents she was also preceded in death by two nephews.
Visitation for Diana Williams Meggs will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Monday at Crain Funeral Home in Tamms, Ill.
Services will be at 10 a.m. Tuesday at the funeral home, with Rev. Bobby Kirby officiating. Interment will follow in Lindsey Cemetery at McClure.
Online condolences may be left at www.crainsonline.com.