- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)7
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
Hitt - 35 Years
Mr. and Mrs. Al Hitt of Cape Girardeau recently celebrated their 35th wedding anniversary with a family dinner.
Hosts were their children, Donna (Skip) Osiecki of St. Charles, Mo., Scott (Teri) Goodman of Cape Girardeau, and David (Cindy) Goodman of Longmont, Colo.
Children unable to attend were Rhonda (Bob) Rumbaugh of Lancaster, Pa., and Lisa (Eric) Laffoon of Malawi, Africa. The Hitts have 10 grandchildren.
The couple was married July 12, 1975, in Cape Girardeau.
He is a pharmacist with Walmart, and was a former pharmaceutical sales representative. Mrs. Hitt was an elementary school librarian with Jackson School District, retiring in 1998.