- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Hitt - 35 Years
Mr. and Mrs. Al Hitt of Cape Girardeau recently celebrated their 35th wedding anniversary with a family dinner.
Hosts were their children, Donna (Skip) Osiecki of St. Charles, Mo., Scott (Teri) Goodman of Cape Girardeau, and David (Cindy) Goodman of Longmont, Colo.
Children unable to attend were Rhonda (Bob) Rumbaugh of Lancaster, Pa., and Lisa (Eric) Laffoon of Malawi, Africa. The Hitts have 10 grandchildren.
The couple was married July 12, 1975, in Cape Girardeau.
He is a pharmacist with Walmart, and was a former pharmaceutical sales representative. Mrs. Hitt was an elementary school librarian with Jackson School District, retiring in 1998.