- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
David Lawrence Rea, 47, of Daisy died Tuesday, July 13, 2010, at his home.
He was born Aug. 8, 1962, in Florissant, Mo., to Dale Leonard and Patricia Ann Moore Rea.
David graduated from Hazelwood West High School.
He served in the U.S. Air Force from 1981 to 1984.
David was a mechanic with the Missouri Department of Transportation in Perryville, Mo. David attended Jackson Church of Christ.
He is survived by his father, Dale Rea of Hazelwood, Mo.; his mother, Patricia Rea of Florissant; two daughters, Jessica (Jeff) Tinnin of Missouri, Nikki Rea of Perryville; a brother, Jeff (Lana) Rea of Springfield, Mo.; a sister, Cindy (Phil) Wicks of O'Fallon, Mo.; two grandchildren, Kassidy and Kaylee Tinnin.
Visitation will be from 5:30 to 8 p.m. Sunday at Cracraft-Miller Funeral Home in Jackson.
A memorial service will be conducted at 7 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home, with Elder Steve Simmons officiating. Burial will be Monday at 10 a.m. at Missouri State Veterans Cemetery in Bloomfield, with full military honors.
Memorials may be made to the Missouri Veterans Association.