- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)4
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Ray's of Kelso to close, then reopen under new ownership (2/16/17)6
Smoothie King Comes to Cape Girardeau
Smoothie King has opened a new location at 97 N. Kingshighway. The new Smoothie King is owned by Shea, Inc., comprised of David and Sandy Donley, Chris and Bridgett Wheeler and Tammy Silvey.
Cape Girardeau is the largest market between St. Louis and Memphis, making it an ideal location for Smoothie King. The store, complete with a drive-thru, is located at one of the busiest intersections in Cape Girardeau; in a strip center that is owned by the Donleys.
With healthy menu options that include the new Fit n' Crunchy bowls and more than 40 smoothies made to order with real fruit, all-natural juices and a functional mix of vitamins and nutrients, Smoothie King's trained team members will help guests choose a nutritious menu item that's right for each customer.
"Nutrition and fitness are the hallmarks of the Smoothie King brand," said Steve Kuhnau, founder and chief executive officer, Smoothie King. "We're pleased to be expanding in the Cape Girardeau area and hope our guests will enjoy the nutritious products we offer."
This location will be open Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.; Saturday, 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.; and Sunday, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. In addition to regular menu choices, the Cape Girardeau team will offer catering. For more information about Missouri's newest location, please visit the store or call (573) 579-7875 or (573) 335-6400.