- Plans in the works to save Esquire Theater on Broadway in Cape (2/21/18)2
- Man transitioning to woman killed herself in Cape City Jail in June; news comes from architect's pitch in Kansas (2/15/18)2
- Bell City arrest, Scott City incident highlight high-alert status following Fla. school shooting (2/20/18)4
- Cape Girardeau businessman proposes redevelopment project; seeks taxing district to fund improvements (2/17/18)16
- TJ's Burgers, Wings & Pizza expands with dining area in Fruitland (2/16/18)
- Pence gets it right in response to attack on Christian faith (2/17/18)9
- As February winds down, Chaffee looking forward to reopening of ice cream shop (2/21/18)1
- Scott City puts school on lockdown; officials say alleged threat 'not credible' (2/21/18)2
- The heart of the matter: Clinic helps patients rise above congestive heart failure (2/17/18)
- Local foodies share most romantic places (2/22/18)
Smoothie King Comes to Cape Girardeau
Smoothie King has opened a new location at 97 N. Kingshighway. The new Smoothie King is owned by Shea, Inc., comprised of David and Sandy Donley, Chris and Bridgett Wheeler and Tammy Silvey.
Cape Girardeau is the largest market between St. Louis and Memphis, making it an ideal location for Smoothie King. The store, complete with a drive-thru, is located at one of the busiest intersections in Cape Girardeau; in a strip center that is owned by the Donleys.
With healthy menu options that include the new Fit n' Crunchy bowls and more than 40 smoothies made to order with real fruit, all-natural juices and a functional mix of vitamins and nutrients, Smoothie King's trained team members will help guests choose a nutritious menu item that's right for each customer.
"Nutrition and fitness are the hallmarks of the Smoothie King brand," said Steve Kuhnau, founder and chief executive officer, Smoothie King. "We're pleased to be expanding in the Cape Girardeau area and hope our guests will enjoy the nutritious products we offer."
This location will be open Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.; Saturday, 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.; and Sunday, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. In addition to regular menu choices, the Cape Girardeau team will offer catering. For more information about Missouri's newest location, please visit the store or call (573) 579-7875 or (573) 335-6400.