- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Jackson police and fire reports 7/13/10
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Michael E. Vanmatre, 22, 205 N. Shawnee Blvd., was arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 300 block of Elmwood Boulevard.
* A fireworks violation was reported in the area of North Farmington Road and Brown Street.
* A fireworks violation was reported in the 200 block of South Union Avenue.