- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Dorothy Horman, 72, of Cape Girardeau, formerly of Chaffee, Mo., died Friday, July 9, 2010, at Monticello House in Jackson.
She was born Feb. 7, 1938, at Chaffee, daughter of Frederick Dewey and Mayme Christine Griffin Horman.
Dorothy retired as a machine operator. She was a member of St. Ambrose Catholic Church in Chaffee.
Survivors include three brothers, Alfred Horman of St. Louis, Robert Horman, of Chaffee and James Horman of Jonesboro, Ark.; three sisters, Alice Kiefer of Chaffee, Aline Feilner of St. Louis and Ina Eftink of Glennon, Mo.
She was preceded in death by her parents, three brothers and a sister.
Visitation will be from 9:30 a.m. to service time today at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. today at the chapel, with the Rev. Randy Tochtrop officiating. Burial will be in St. Ambrose Cemetery.