- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape Girardeau fire report 7/9/10
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* At 12:38 a.m., medical assist on Brink Street.
* At 2:26 a.m., medical assist on Veterans Memorial Drive.
* At 2:30 a.m., rescue and emergency medical service on South Benton Street.
* At 12:08 p.m., medical assist on Linden Street.
* At 12:50 p.m., medical assist on South Sprigg Street.
* At 2:35 p.m., medical assist on North Pindwood Drive.
* At 5:37 p.m., medical assist on Landgraf Drive.
* At 6:08 p.m., structure fire on Broadway.
* At 6:16 p.m., medical assist on Independence Street.