- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
State routes in Perry, Scott counties reopen as floodwaters recede
Route A in Perry County and Route E in Scott County have reopened after they were recently closed due to Mississippi River flooding, according to a MoDOT news release.
The section of Route A that was closed was from County Road 460 to County Road 444 in Perry County. Route E in Scott County had been closed from Route N to Water Street in Commerce.
Route E in Perry County remains closed from County Road 322 to County Road 354.
For more information call MoDOT's customer service center at 1-888-275-6636.