- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
State routes in Perry, Scott counties reopen as floodwaters recede
Route A in Perry County and Route E in Scott County have reopened after they were recently closed due to Mississippi River flooding, according to a MoDOT news release.
The section of Route A that was closed was from County Road 460 to County Road 444 in Perry County. Route E in Scott County had been closed from Route N to Water Street in Commerce.
Route E in Perry County remains closed from County Road 322 to County Road 354.
For more information call MoDOT's customer service center at 1-888-275-6636.