- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Pauline Shrum Lincoln, 88, of Marble Hill died Monday, July 5, 2010, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born March 24, 1922, at Caruth, Mo., daughter of Charles J. and Elsie S. Shrum Rhodes. She married Omer Lincoln Dec. 13, 1941. He passed away Sept. 28, 1978.
Mrs. Lincoln was a member of Hurricane Fork General Baptist Church and attended Plainview Congregational Methodist Church many years.
Survivors include two sons, Lonnie and Thomas Lincoln of Marble Hill; a daughter, Patricia Hanebrink of St. Charles, Mo.; three grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, husband, two brothers and two sisters.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Liley Funeral Home in Patton, Mo.
The funeral will be Thursday at 11 a.m. at the funeral home, with the Rev. Ray Webb officiating. Burial will be in Plainview Cemetery near Marble Hill.