- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Josephine A. Hunt, 94, of Greenville, S.C., formerly of Perryville, died Monday, July 5, 2010, at her home.
She was born Sept. 30, 1915, in Perry County, Mo., daughter of William and Amelia Wingerter Buerck. She and William V. Hunt were married Sept. 3, 1938. He preceded her in death March 6, 2010.
Survivors include two sons and a daughter, Robert J. Hunt of Chicago, Richard A. Hunt of Greenville; Lou Ann F. Floody of Seneca, S.C.; eight grandchildren; 18 great-grandchildren; and a great-great-grandchild.
She was preceded in death by her parents, husband, seven brothers and six sisters.
Mrs. Hunt was a former member of Our Lady of Victory Catholic Church in Sereno, Mo.
Visitation will be at Young and Sons Funeral Home in Perryville from 4 to 8 p.m. Thursday and 6:30 to 9:20 a.m. Friday.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Friday at Our Lady of Victory Catholic Church, with the Rev. Bill Rhinehart officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.