- Waller deemed competent to stand trial (1/11/17)5
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)7
- 113 drug tests at Jackson High net one instance of illicit usage (1/11/17)15
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Imo's Pizza will be added to Rhodes 101 convenience store in Jackson (1/10/17)16
- Wallingford proposes bill to collect sales taxes on online purchases (1/11/17)30
Stanley Lynn Friese, 52, of Jackson died Sunday, July 4, 2010, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Sept. 28, 1957, in Cape Girardeau, to Luther "Bud" and Nancy Alene Wilson Friese. He and Karen S. Hausman-Cougill were married Nov. 5, 1988.
Stanley worked at Kasten Masonry in Jackson more than 20 years.
He is survived by his wife, Karen of Jackson; mother, Nancy Alene Friese of Jackson; a son, Nicholas (Tonya) Friese of Jackson; a daughter, Laura (James) Cassatt of Perryville, Mo.; a stepson, Floyd (Jennifer) Cougill of Conway, Ark.; two stepdaughters, Jennifer Maloney of Cape Girardeau, JoNell Cougill of Jackson; a brother, Jerry (Mary) Friese of Jackson; three sisters, Carolyn (J.R.) Monier of Perryville, Patricia (Doug) Overbeck and Sharron Werner of Jackson; and 13 grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his father, Bud.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Thursday, with a memorial service at 7, at Cracraft-Miller Funeral Home. Tom Wilson will officiate.