- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Stanley Lynn Friese, 52, of Jackson died Sunday, July 4, 2010, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Sept. 28, 1957, in Cape Girardeau, to Luther "Bud" and Nancy Alene Wilson Friese. He and Karen S. Hausman-Cougill were married Nov. 5, 1988.
Stanley worked at Kasten Masonry in Jackson more than 20 years.
He is survived by his wife, Karen of Jackson; mother, Nancy Alene Friese of Jackson; a son, Nicholas (Tonya) Friese of Jackson; a daughter, Laura (James) Cassatt of Perryville, Mo.; a stepson, Floyd (Jennifer) Cougill of Conway, Ark.; two stepdaughters, Jennifer Maloney of Cape Girardeau, JoNell Cougill of Jackson; a brother, Jerry (Mary) Friese of Jackson; three sisters, Carolyn (J.R.) Monier of Perryville, Patricia (Doug) Overbeck and Sharron Werner of Jackson; and 13 grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his father, Bud.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Thursday, with a memorial service at 7, at Cracraft-Miller Funeral Home. Tom Wilson will officiate.