- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Stanley Lynn Friese, 52, of Jackson died Sunday, July 4, 2010, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Sept. 28, 1957, in Cape Girardeau, to Luther "Bud" and Nancy Alene Wilson Friese. He and Karen S. Hausman-Cougill were married Nov. 5, 1988.
Stanley worked at Kasten Masonry in Jackson more than 20 years.
He is survived by his wife, Karen of Jackson; mother, Nancy Alene Friese of Jackson; a son, Nicholas (Tonya) Friese of Jackson; a daughter, Laura (James) Cassatt of Perryville, Mo.; a stepson, Floyd (Jennifer) Cougill of Conway, Ark.; two stepdaughters, Jennifer Maloney of Cape Girardeau, JoNell Cougill of Jackson; a brother, Jerry (Mary) Friese of Jackson; three sisters, Carolyn (J.R.) Monier of Perryville, Patricia (Doug) Overbeck and Sharron Werner of Jackson; and 13 grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his father, Bud.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Thursday, with a memorial service at 7, at Cracraft-Miller Funeral Home. Tom Wilson will officiate.