- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- John Luttrell, 46, of Marble Hill died Friday, July 2, 2010, at his home.
He was born Nov. 15, 1963, in East St. Louis, Ill., son of James and Bonnie Sue Schmidt Luttrell.
John loved to fish, and he loved sports.
Survivors include his mother, Bonnie Luttrell of Marble Hill; five brothers, Kenny (Denise) Luttrell of Jackson, Kevin (Stephanie) Luttrell of Marble Hill, Ronnie (Renee) Luttrell of Cape Girardeau, Eric (Leslie) Luttrell of Chaffee, Mo., Doug Luttrell of Marble Hill; a sister, Joyce (Tom) Innskeep of Marble Hill; 13 nieces and nephews; two great-nieces; and a special family friend, Greg McAllister.
He was preceded in death by his father and an infant brother, Brian Luttrell.
Friends may call 6 to 8 p.m. Monday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home in Cape Girardeau.
The funeral will be at 1:30 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Phillip Luttrell officiating.
Burial will be at Rose Hill Cemetery in Thebes, Ill.
Memorial contributions may be given to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, 501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, TN 38105.
Online condolences may be made at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.