- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)9
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Planning, design puts renovations of H-H building into hotel on hold (9/26/16)5
- Show Me Center upgrades may allow facility to draw more elaborate shows (9/21/16)17
- Woman accused of pushing Wal-Mart employee after theft (9/27/16)
Mike Watkins, 38, of Scott City died Friday, July 2, 2010, in Scott City.
He was born Nov. 30, 1971, in Dexter, Mo., son of Junior and Connie Watkins.
He and Amy Uhrhan were married April 19, 1990.
Survivors include his parents; his wife; a daughter, Amber Watkins of Scott City; a brother, Danny Watkins of Jackson; a sister, Anita Mulcahy of Jackson; two nephews, Austin Uhrhan, Ethan Watkins; three nieces, Eryn Uhrhan, Kaitlyn and Sara Mulcahy.
A graveside service will be held at 11:30 a.m. Monday at Forest Hills Memorial Gardens in Morley, Mo.
Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Oran, Mo., is in charge of arrangements.