- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
ST. LOUIS -- Doric C. Estes-Whitener Collier, 84, of St. Louis died Wednesday, June 30, 2010, in a St. Louis nursing home.
Beloved wife of the late Robert R. Collier; dear aunt of Judy (John) Gipson of Ballwin, Mo., Janet (Don) Jenkins of Houston; dear great-aunt of Catherine (Scott) Wiebe, Andrew Russell and Michael (Brittany) Russell; dear great-great-aunt of Taylor, Rachel, Danielle and Matthew; dear friend to many.
Visitation will be from 10:30 a.m. to service time Tuesday at Bopp Chapel, 10610 Manchester Road in Kirkwood, Mo.
The funeral will be at 11:30 a.m. Tuesday at the chapel. Interment will be at 2:30 p.m. in Cape County Memorial Park in Cape Girardeau.
Memorial contributions may be made to Manchester United Methodist Church, 129 Woods Mill Road, Manchester, MO 63011.