- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Bruce Allen Kiplinger, 56, of Cape Girardeau died Monday, June 28, 2010, at Cox Hospital in Springfield, Mo.
He was born Jan. 17, 1954, in Benton Harbor, Mich., son of the late Mitchell Garland Kiplinger and Edna Wanda Kiplinger McCulley.
Kiplinger was a carpenter.
Survivors include four brothers, Sam Kiplinger of Granada Hills, Calif., Aubrey Kiplinger of Kennett, Mo., Mike Kiplinger of Crystal City, Mo., Randy Kiplinger of Scott City; a sister, Mary Houston of Ottawa, Kan.; other relatives and many friends.
Visitation will be from noon to service time today at the Assembly of God Church in Portageville, Mo.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. today at the church, with the Rev. Poole officiating.