- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)30
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)17
- Coroner asks for grand jury in Poplar Bluff fatal hit-and-run case (06/28/16)
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Business notebook: Melting Co. adds to Cape's food-truck fleet (06/27/16)
CYTF Gears Up for Annual Glowball Golf Tourney
Cape Youth Tackle Football (CYTF)and the Cape Noon Optimists are once again offering golfers a unique opportunity to golf at NIGHT!
Slated for Friday night, July 23 at the new Jaycee Golf Course in Cape, the Glowball Golf Tournament offers nine holes with foursomes before dinner and nine holes after dinner at dark. Dinner will be servied and proizes will be available thanks to local businesses!
Team entries and hole sponsorships are now being accepted. Teams are limited to the first 36 that enter and hole sponsorships are available for local businesses. All monies raised will benefit Cape Youth Tackle Football equipment needs!
If interested, please download an entry form from the league website at www.capeyouthfootball.blogspot.com
or call Casey Sheehan at 339-1710. Teams are $240.00 and hole sponsorships run $60.00. Entry forms can also be faxed or mailed to local individuals or businesses!
Come out and support kids that play tackle football in our community and enjoy golf at night as well!!!