- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Jackson police describe night of anger, car crashes, drug possession by 18-year-old (1/22/17)5
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
CYTF Gears Up for Annual Glowball Golf Tourney
Cape Youth Tackle Football (CYTF)and the Cape Noon Optimists are once again offering golfers a unique opportunity to golf at NIGHT!
Slated for Friday night, July 23 at the new Jaycee Golf Course in Cape, the Glowball Golf Tournament offers nine holes with foursomes before dinner and nine holes after dinner at dark. Dinner will be servied and proizes will be available thanks to local businesses!
Team entries and hole sponsorships are now being accepted. Teams are limited to the first 36 that enter and hole sponsorships are available for local businesses. All monies raised will benefit Cape Youth Tackle Football equipment needs!
If interested, please download an entry form from the league website at www.capeyouthfootball.blogspot.com
or call Casey Sheehan at 339-1710. Teams are $240.00 and hole sponsorships run $60.00. Entry forms can also be faxed or mailed to local individuals or businesses!
Come out and support kids that play tackle football in our community and enjoy golf at night as well!!!