- State declares test results for schools invalid (10/4/17)2
- College algebra to be removed from Southeast required curriculum (10/10/17)1
- Child-custody advocate: State law needs fix to provide parents with more equal custody (10/12/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Cancer will 'change your life, but it doesn't have to rule it' (10/8/17)
- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Bills addressing equal child custody to be filed, legislators say (10/13/17)
- The last person to be laid to rest at Old Lorimier Cemetery: Mary Russell Fox (10/17/17)2
CYTF Gears Up for Annual Glowball Golf Tourney
Cape Youth Tackle Football (CYTF)and the Cape Noon Optimists are once again offering golfers a unique opportunity to golf at NIGHT!
Slated for Friday night, July 23 at the new Jaycee Golf Course in Cape, the Glowball Golf Tournament offers nine holes with foursomes before dinner and nine holes after dinner at dark. Dinner will be servied and proizes will be available thanks to local businesses!
Team entries and hole sponsorships are now being accepted. Teams are limited to the first 36 that enter and hole sponsorships are available for local businesses. All monies raised will benefit Cape Youth Tackle Football equipment needs!
If interested, please download an entry form from the league website at www.capeyouthfootball.blogspot.com
or call Casey Sheehan at 339-1710. Teams are $240.00 and hole sponsorships run $60.00. Entry forms can also be faxed or mailed to local individuals or businesses!
Come out and support kids that play tackle football in our community and enjoy golf at night as well!!!