The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Orlando J. Hogan, 19, 2110 Bainbridge Road, was arrested on suspicion of third-degree domestic assault and a peace disturbance.
* Wade A. Moore, 42, 426 East Lane, was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault, resisting arrest and assault on a law enforcement officer.
* Lonnie D. Reid, 23, 1120 Apache Ave., received a summons for having a dog at large.
* A theft was reported in the 1500 block of Old Cape Road.
* A theft was reported in the 3300 block of North High Street.
* Property damage was reported in the 700 block of Canyon Trail.
* A fireworks violation was reported in the area of West Mary Street and North Russell Avenue.
* Harassment was reported in the 300 block of Kyle Drive.
* A fireworks violation was reported in the 1500 block of West Independence Street.
* A fireworks violation was reported in the area of East Lane.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* Emergency medical service on North Hope Street.
* Motor vehicle crash on East Jackson Boulevard.
* Emergency medical service on Legion Drive.