- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Jackson police and fire reports 6/30/10
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Orlando J. Hogan, 19, 2110 Bainbridge Road, was arrested on suspicion of third-degree domestic assault and a peace disturbance.
* Wade A. Moore, 42, 426 East Lane, was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault, resisting arrest and assault on a law enforcement officer.
* Lonnie D. Reid, 23, 1120 Apache Ave., received a summons for having a dog at large.
* A theft was reported in the 1500 block of Old Cape Road.
* A theft was reported in the 3300 block of North High Street.
* Property damage was reported in the 700 block of Canyon Trail.
* A fireworks violation was reported in the area of West Mary Street and North Russell Avenue.
* Harassment was reported in the 300 block of Kyle Drive.
* A fireworks violation was reported in the 1500 block of West Independence Street.
* A fireworks violation was reported in the area of East Lane.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* Emergency medical service on North Hope Street.
* Motor vehicle crash on East Jackson Boulevard.
* Emergency medical service on Legion Drive.