- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Son to Rebekah Ann Stevens of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 7:49 a.m. Monday, June 21, 2010. Name, Cooper Larry. Weight, 6 pounds, 3 ounces. Ms. Stevens is the daughter of Harold and Brenda Dodd of Cape Girardeau, and the late Larry Stevens of Dutchtown. She is a licensed practical nurse at Chateau Girardeau.
Daughter to Trevor Wayne and Cynthia Tiffany Lowery of Chaffee, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 1:36 p.m. Monday, June 21, 2010. Name, Kaylee Grace. Weight, 7 pounds, 2 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Lowery is the former Cynthia Myers, daughter of James Myers and Linda Myers of Chaffee. Lowery is the son of Julie Lowery and Dwayne Lowery of Chaffee. He is a forklift driver at Car Textile.
Daughter to Bret Gordon and Affton Rochelle Hileman of Perryvile, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 2:42 p.m. Tuesday, June 22, 2010. Name, Tayla Rochelle. Weight, 7 pounds, 4 ounces. First child. Mrs. Hileman is the former Affton Thieret, daughter of Stephen and Debbie Thieret of Perryville. She is a licensed practical nurse at Perry Oaks Nursing and Rehab Center. Hileman is the son of Roger and Bonnie Acuff and Barry and Linda Hileman, all of Dongola, Ill. He is a truck driver with Tower Rock Stone.
Son to Lt. Cmdr. Ryan and Becky O'Loughlin of Chesapeake, Va., Portsmouth Navy Medical Center in Portsmouth, Va., 8:12 a.m. Friday, June 25, 2010. Name, Patrick Ryan II. Weight, 9 pounds, 5 ounces. Second child, first son. Grandparents are Marie Blythe of Council Grove, Kan., Steve and Barb Blythe of White City, Kan., Saundra O'Loughlin of Jackson, and Tom and Teresa O'Loughlin of Oak Ridge.