- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
McCLURE, Ill. -- Ruth Ann Baltzell, 63, of McClure died Monday, June 28, 2010, at Leconte Medical Center in Sevierville, Tenn.
She was born July 25,1946, in St. Louis, to Franklin Marion and Thelma Ruth Beggs Tucker. She and Millard Baltzell were married Oct. 31, 1964, at Murphysboro, Ill.
Baltzell had worked at Ensign-Bickford in Wolf Lake, Ill.
Survivors include her mother, Thelma Tucker of Cape Girardeau; husband, Millard Baltzell of McClure; a son, Wayne Baltzell of McClure; two daughters, Roxanne McDaniel and Kelly Baltzell of McClure; three brothers, Tracy Tucker of McClure, Ira Froggatt of Scott City, Ronnie Tucker of Cape Girardeau; a sister, Phyllis Schwab of Jackson; four grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her father; and a sister, Diane Ward.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Thursday at Ford and Sons Sprigg Street Funeral Home in Cape Girardeau.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Raymond Oxford officiating. Burial will be in Lindsey Cemetery in McClure.
Memorial contributions may be given to National Kidney Foundation.
Online condolences may be made at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.