- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape Girardeau police report 6/30/10
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of stealing, property damage and resisting arrest in connection with a theft of electronic goods from Kmart, 11 S. Kingshighway.
* Nigelle J. Bird, 17, 623 S. Ellis St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for a probation violation.
* Christie A. Henry, 47, 904 N. Fountain St., was arrested on a Scott County warrant for stealing.
* Morgan L. Combs, 27, 845 Lora Ave., of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of stealing clothing and cosmetics from Walmart, 3439 William St.
* Angela D. McGhee, 39, 2804 Themis St., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau County warrants for fraud/insufficient funds and failure to appear.
* Zackery A. Graham, 19, 1242 Woodland Drive, Jackson, was arrested on two Scott County warrants for a probation violation.
* Terri L. Hill, 53, 119 Cedar Lane, Jackson, was arrested on suspicion of stealing alcohol and dog treats from Walmart, 3439 William St.
* Nigelle J. Bird, 17, 623 S. Ellis St., received a summons for a false declaration.
* An assault was reported at 210 S. Hanover St.
* Plaza Auto Sales, 60 S. Kingshighway, reported a burglary.
* Walmart, 3439 William St., reported clothing stolen.
* A bicycle was reported stolen at 24 N. Hanover St.
* Clothing and electronic goods were reported stolen at 1110 William St.
* Mobile One, 612 S. Sprigg St., reported a theft.
* Tools were reported stolen at 2436 Albert Rasche Drive.
* Theft, littering and trespassing were reported at 1953 Delwin St.
* Assorted knives were reported stolen at 21 S. Plaza Way.
* Era Realty, 1409 N. Mount Auburn Road, reported a sign damaged.
* Forgery was reported at 40 S. Sprigg St.
* Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported at 1212 Meadowbrook Lane.
* A 30-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* A 25-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* Forgery/passing a bad check was reported.
Southeast Missouri State University
The Southeast Missouri State University released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A tote bag, iPod Nano, books, a Missouri driver's license and cash were reported stolen at the River Campus.