- Fatal-shooting victim ID'd; uncle said he tried to break up fight (9/29/16)29
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Perryville High principal on leave; no reason given (9/28/16)9
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)9
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Animal-rescue group receives grant from rock star for spay, neuter assistance (9/28/16)1
- Monia pleads guilty to 9 counts of financial exploitation of elderly; dealings with murderer Joseph clarified (9/28/16)11
- Woman accused of pushing Wal-Mart employee after theft (9/27/16)
- Planning, design puts renovations of H-H building into hotel on hold (9/26/16)6
Cape Girardeau police report 6/30/10
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of stealing, property damage and resisting arrest in connection with a theft of electronic goods from Kmart, 11 S. Kingshighway.
* Nigelle J. Bird, 17, 623 S. Ellis St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for a probation violation.
* Christie A. Henry, 47, 904 N. Fountain St., was arrested on a Scott County warrant for stealing.
* Morgan L. Combs, 27, 845 Lora Ave., of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of stealing clothing and cosmetics from Walmart, 3439 William St.
* Angela D. McGhee, 39, 2804 Themis St., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau County warrants for fraud/insufficient funds and failure to appear.
* Zackery A. Graham, 19, 1242 Woodland Drive, Jackson, was arrested on two Scott County warrants for a probation violation.
* Terri L. Hill, 53, 119 Cedar Lane, Jackson, was arrested on suspicion of stealing alcohol and dog treats from Walmart, 3439 William St.
* Nigelle J. Bird, 17, 623 S. Ellis St., received a summons for a false declaration.
* An assault was reported at 210 S. Hanover St.
* Plaza Auto Sales, 60 S. Kingshighway, reported a burglary.
* Walmart, 3439 William St., reported clothing stolen.
* A bicycle was reported stolen at 24 N. Hanover St.
* Clothing and electronic goods were reported stolen at 1110 William St.
* Mobile One, 612 S. Sprigg St., reported a theft.
* Tools were reported stolen at 2436 Albert Rasche Drive.
* Theft, littering and trespassing were reported at 1953 Delwin St.
* Assorted knives were reported stolen at 21 S. Plaza Way.
* Era Realty, 1409 N. Mount Auburn Road, reported a sign damaged.
* Forgery was reported at 40 S. Sprigg St.
* Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported at 1212 Meadowbrook Lane.
* A 30-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* A 25-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* Forgery/passing a bad check was reported.
Southeast Missouri State University
The Southeast Missouri State University released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A tote bag, iPod Nano, books, a Missouri driver's license and cash were reported stolen at the River Campus.