- Dashcam video of Lowe's truck crash going viral (7/26/17)1
- Former Sikeston DPS director denies knowing about allegations against detective (7/20/17)1
- Chaffee City Council fires officer facing criminal charge (7/23/17)1
- Wreck flips Lowe's truck in Cape (7/25/17)4
- 49-year-old homicide victim found in Cape (7/20/17)
- Major Case Squad seeks woman in connection with homicide investigation (7/26/17)
- At least one Perryville cop disciplined for misconduct (7/20/17)1
- More details emerge in Perryville police-misconduct case (7/21/17)
- Cape homicide victim identified (7/21/17)
- Painted-rock hunts catch fire in Cape area (7/20/17)
Israeli foreign minister: No Palestinian state by 2012
JERUSALEM -- Israel's foreign minister said there is "no chance" a Palestinian state will be established by 2012.
Avigdor Lieberman's comments Tuesday caused consternation among Palestinians and conflicts with a goal set out by international Mideast negotiators, who want a statehood deal by then.
Lieberman's remarks could also cloud the latest visit by Washington's Mideast envoy, who is mediating between the two sides. George Mitchell is due to hold another round of indirect talks with Israelis and Palestinians beginning Tuesday.
Palestinian Authority spokesman Ghassan Khatib said Lieberman's comments are a challenge to international efforts.
A spokesman for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu refused to comment.