- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Cape man stabbed in head, arm after strip-club incident; skull fractured, police say (6/25/17)3
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)4
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)1
- Oran town board fired officer before hiring him as police chief; city officials say they can't remember reason for firing (6/25/17)2
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
- Playing with fire (6/25/17)
- Judge denies request to revoke sheriff's bond (6/25/17)3
2 N.Y. schools, 19 sets of twins
BALDWINSVILLE, N.Y. -- People attending graduation ceremonies at a pair of upstate New York high schools might have thought they were seeing double.
Twelve sets of twins graduated from Baker High School in Baldwinsville on Sunday, the same day seven sets of twins received their diplomas during ceremonies at nearby Jamesville-DeWitt High School in the Syracuse area.
Representatives from Guinness World Records say Baker High's graduating class with 12 sets of twins breaks the previous record of 10, set by a Massachusetts high school in 2007.
Principal Joseph DeBarbieri, himself a twin, says four of his school's 12 sets of twins plan to attend the same college as their sibling.