- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)21
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
2 N.Y. schools, 19 sets of twins
BALDWINSVILLE, N.Y. -- People attending graduation ceremonies at a pair of upstate New York high schools might have thought they were seeing double.
Twelve sets of twins graduated from Baker High School in Baldwinsville on Sunday, the same day seven sets of twins received their diplomas during ceremonies at nearby Jamesville-DeWitt High School in the Syracuse area.
Representatives from Guinness World Records say Baker High's graduating class with 12 sets of twins breaks the previous record of 10, set by a Massachusetts high school in 2007.
Principal Joseph DeBarbieri, himself a twin, says four of his school's 12 sets of twins plan to attend the same college as their sibling.