- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Fire damages Vanduser Gin Co.
John Sachen ~ Delta Fire Protection District
Oran, Mo., firefighters spray water onto a smoldering area in the roof of the Vanduser Gin Co. on Route Z in Scott County after a Tuesday afternoon fire was brought under control. Agencies on the scene included Vanduser, Sikeston, Oran, Scott County Miner fire departments, Scott County sheriff's deputies and South Scott County Ambulance.