- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Katherine "Kathy" Moss, 58, of Whitefish Bay, Wis., formerly of Scott City, beloved daughter of Lloyd Moss and Alberta M. Quadracci, was born Feb. 17, 1952.
Kathy was a very outgoing, funny and loving person. To know her was to love her and she will be greatly missed by all who knew her. She was a shining star in the life of many people and we are sure that beam will shine brightly in our hearts forever.
Kathy departed this life Monday, June 7, 2010.
She leaves to mourn her passing two sisters, Teresia (Jim) Angelroth, Lisa (Ted) Hooker; a brother, John (Shelia) Moss, all of Jackson; many friends and relatives.
Graveside service will be at 9 a.m. Wednesday at Lightner Cemetery in Scott City, with the Rev. Ken Harper officiating.
Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel is in charge of arrangements.