- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape Girardeau police report 6/29/10
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* David B. Marxer, age not given, 333 N. Ellis St., received a summons for driving while intoxicated and speeding.
* Neziah N. Wyatt, 32, 921 S. Ellis St., was arrested on suspicion of arson.
* Patrick Rittman, 31, 3131 Themis St., was arrested on a Chaffee, Mo., warrant for contempt of court for trespassing.
* Keithy D. Carter, 1209 Cousin St., received a summons for interfering with an arrest.
* Galen L. Osborne, 22, 1022 Jefferson Ave., received a summons for a false declaration and interfering with an arrest.
* George R. Strahan, 47, 734 N. Middle St., received a summons for harassment.
* Veronica D. Gardner, 41, 612 N. Fountain St., received a summons for an animal declared vicious.
* Andru W. Emmons, 31, 410 E. Cape Rock Drive, received a summons for a fence or sign violation.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* Walmart, 3439 William St., reported electronic goods stolen.
* Electronics were reported stolen at 91 S. Plaza Way.
* An iPod and GPS system were reported stolen at 712 Normal Ave.
* A TV and money were reported stolen at 53 S. Plaza Way.
* A radio, iPod, money and a money clip were reported stolen at 2540 Bridlepath Court.
* Loose change, a seat-belt cutter and a window punch were reported stolen at 2521 Bridlepath Court.
* A window was reported damaged at 24 S. Benton St.
* Vinyl siding was reported damaged at 1026 Bloomfield St.
* Cape La Croix Apartments, 654 S. Spring Ave., reported a sliding glass door damaged.
* A vehicle window and dash were reported damaged at 2136 William St.
* A peace disturbance was reported.
* A 51-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* At 34-year-old woman was placed in protective custody.
* A missing person was reported.