- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Route E in Scott County closed due to flooding
Route E in Scott County will be closed until further notice due to the rising floodwater from the Mississippi River.
This section of roadway is located from Route N to Water Street in Commerce.
Motorists are urged to use extreme caution while traveling near the area.
For additional information, contact the Missouri Department of Transportation's Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-888-ASK-MODOT (1-888-275-6636).