The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Lindsay G. Bloodworth, 25, 1909 Bloomfield St., Cape Girardeau, received a summons for driving with a suspended license.
Firefighters responded to the following call Saturday:
* Natural cover fire at East Main and South High streets.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:
* Emergency medical service in the 500 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Assist police on Lee Avenue.
* Emergency medical service in the 1400 block of Woodland Drive.