- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
DEXTER, Mo. -- Margaret Luella Wilson, 81, died Sunday, June 27, 2010, at Crowley Ridge Care Center in Dexter.
She was born Jan. 7, 1929, daughter of the late Houston Stonecipher and Gladys Vick Stonecipher in Alexander County, Ill. She was united in marriage to Donald Wilson on June 9, 1947, at Mount Vernon, Ill. He preceded her in death Jan. 15, 2001.
Mrs. Wilson was a member of the First Baptist Church in Tamms, Ill., a former operator with Illinois Bell and a resident of Dexter.
She is survived by a grandson, Wayne Fronek of Peoria, Ill.; two sisters, Jessie Sowers of Olive Branch, Ill., and Lillie Braswell of Creal Springs, Ill.
Besides her husband and parents, she was preceded in death by two daughters, Linda Carol Fronek and Treasa Christine Wilson; and two sisters, Mary Agnes Garrison and Henrietta Cook.
Visitation will be from 9 to 11 a.m. Wednesday at Rainey-Mathis Funeral Home in Dexter.
The funeral will be conducted at 11 a.m. at the funeral chapel, with the Rev. Roger Wooten officiating. Graveside services will be conducted at 3 p.m. in the Jonesboro Cemetery at Jonesboro, Ill.