- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
David Lee Snell, age 55, of Cape Girardeau died at 6:18 a.m. Wednesday, June 23, 2010, in Cape Girardeau.
He was born May 18, 1955, in Cape Girardeau to George and Mary Lou Haupt Snell.
David is survived by one sister, Donna Futakami of Northglenn, Colo.; three brothers, Bill, Jim and Steven Snell, all of Cape Girardeau; numerous nieces, nephews, other relatives and many friends.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Visitation will be held from 4 to 6 p.m. today at Crain Funeral Home, 829 N. West End Blvd., Cape Girardeau.
Funeral services for David Lee Snell will be held at 10 Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Kevin Olson officiating.
Memorial contributions can be made to Trinity Lutheran, Egypt Mills Building Fund and will be accepted at the funeral home.
To leave online condolences, visit www.crainsonline.com.