- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Jackson police describe night of anger, car crashes, drug possession by 18-year-old (1/22/17)5
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
Thanks for help with Stoogefest and for supporting local musicians
We would like to thank the Southeast Missourian for its coverage of the second annual Stoogefest. Carrie Bartholomew, Renda Eggimann and Chris Harris did a great job of covering the event.
We would also like to acknowledge the other people who gave their support without which we could never have pulled off this festival.
In no particular order, these people made it all possible: Nu-Way, Dutch Enterprises, Chuck Telle Bail Bonds, Bluff City Beer, McDowell South RV Sales, Promotional Advertising Consultants, Pepsi Midamerica, Crites Farms/Chug's Auction service, J-Jam productions, Wayne Hanselman, Cook's BBQ and Stooges employees, family and friends.
Thanks so much for everyone's overwhelming support. Over 400 people came out to enjoy the music, and we will definitely do it again next year.
Thanks again for supporting local musicians and giving them an ear. They appreciate it more than you can know.
TED CLARK and JEFF STEVENS, Jackson