- Compliance check results in underage citations at four Cape bars (7/19/17)1
- Former Sikeston DPS director denies knowing about allegations against detective (7/20/17)1
- 49-year-old homicide victim found in Cape (7/20/17)
- Isle Casino to host wide-ranging career fair Wednesday (7/16/17)
- Lying police? Missing files, lost evidence: Newspaper investigation reveals glaring details in David Robinson case (7/16/17)2
- Buffalo Wild Wings to hold fundraiser Wednesday for ailing Cape officer (7/19/17)1
- At least one Perryville cop disciplined for misconduct (7/20/17)1
- Sikeston detective's files about murder suspect missing from DPS (7/18/17)1
- Witnesses make claims of officer corruption in Box/Robinson case (7/17/17)1
- More details emerge in Perryville police-misconduct case (7/21/17)
Thanks for help with Stoogefest and for supporting local musicians
We would like to thank the Southeast Missourian for its coverage of the second annual Stoogefest. Carrie Bartholomew, Renda Eggimann and Chris Harris did a great job of covering the event.
We would also like to acknowledge the other people who gave their support without which we could never have pulled off this festival.
In no particular order, these people made it all possible: Nu-Way, Dutch Enterprises, Chuck Telle Bail Bonds, Bluff City Beer, McDowell South RV Sales, Promotional Advertising Consultants, Pepsi Midamerica, Crites Farms/Chug's Auction service, J-Jam productions, Wayne Hanselman, Cook's BBQ and Stooges employees, family and friends.
Thanks so much for everyone's overwhelming support. Over 400 people came out to enjoy the music, and we will definitely do it again next year.
Thanks again for supporting local musicians and giving them an ear. They appreciate it more than you can know.
TED CLARK and JEFF STEVENS, Jackson