- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Harbor Freight Tools store coming to Cape (3/29/17)9
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Cape school board rejects proposal to allow parochial-school students to play sports (3/28/17)81
- Ragsdale to replace Farrow as principal at Franklin Elementary (3/29/17)5
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- 'Construction with finesse' (3/26/17)2
- Chaffee district seeks bond issue for classrooms, property (3/26/17)4
- Suspended Southeast student pleads guilty to firearm charge from fatal Carbondale shooting (3/28/17)1
- Wide array of candidates run for Cape school board (3/27/17)7
Thanks for help with Stoogefest and for supporting local musicians
We would like to thank the Southeast Missourian for its coverage of the second annual Stoogefest. Carrie Bartholomew, Renda Eggimann and Chris Harris did a great job of covering the event.
We would also like to acknowledge the other people who gave their support without which we could never have pulled off this festival.
In no particular order, these people made it all possible: Nu-Way, Dutch Enterprises, Chuck Telle Bail Bonds, Bluff City Beer, McDowell South RV Sales, Promotional Advertising Consultants, Pepsi Midamerica, Crites Farms/Chug's Auction service, J-Jam productions, Wayne Hanselman, Cook's BBQ and Stooges employees, family and friends.
Thanks so much for everyone's overwhelming support. Over 400 people came out to enjoy the music, and we will definitely do it again next year.
Thanks again for supporting local musicians and giving them an ear. They appreciate it more than you can know.
TED CLARK and JEFF STEVENS, Jackson