- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Rev. Carl Land
JONESBORO, Ill. -- The Rev. Carl W. Land Jr., 66, of Jonesboro died Wednesday, June 23, 2010, after a long battle with heart and kidney complications.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Rendleman and Hileman Funeral Home in Jonesboro.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Revs. Paul Mayberry, Cletus McLane and Sam Roberts officiating. Burial will be in Valley Mission Cemetery in rural Jonesboro.