- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
ADVANCE, Mo. -- Aaron Keith Masters, 26, a believer in Jesus Christ, died suddenly at his home in St. Charles, Mo., Saturday, June 19, 2010.
Aaron was the husband of Eva Zych Masters and the father of Zane Aaron Keith Masters, who was born four days after his father's death.
Surviving are his mother and stepfather, Debra and Rick Beussink, father and stepmother, David Masters and Melinda Masters, all of Advance; father-in-law and mother-in-law, Tom and Linda Zych of St. Charles; two stepbrothers, Derek Beussink (Cindy) of Advance, Brandon Middleton of Columbia, Mo.; maternal grandparents, Don and Dee Owen of Cape Girardeau; paternal grandparents, and Harold and Jean Masters of Advance.
Aaron was born Jan. 20, 1984, in Cape Girardeau. He was a 2002 graduate of Advance High School. He completed his associate degree at St. Charles Community College and would have graduated in December 2010 from Lindenwood University.
Aaron was a licensed insurance agent with Parson's Insurance Agency in St. Louis.
Aaron was a brother-in-law to Tim and Karen Zych, Tina and Jeff Parsons, and Zeke and the late Angie Zych. He was uncle to Miranda Reems (Travis), Mindy Zych, Zach, Josiah and Jeremiah Parsons, Bailey, Elizabeth and Brayden Zych. Aaron was nephew to Terry and Jeff Crain, Chris and Sue Owen, Steve and Donna Cardin, Rick and Susan Seawel, Terry and Janet Robison. He was loved by many cousins and friends.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Morgan Funeral Home in Advance.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home.
In lieu of flowers, a trust for Aaron's son, Zane Aaron Keith Masters, has been established at the Bank of Advance, 105 E. Gabriel, P.O. Box 400, Advance, MO 63730.