- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
PORTAGEVILLE, Mo. -- Mary Belle Call Busby, 86, of Portageville, formerly of Marble Hill, Mo., died Tuesday, June 22, 2010, at Gideon Care Center.
Survivors include her husband, Raymond Busby of Marble Hill; two sons, Kenneth Call of Portageville, Gayle Call of Port Charlotte, Fla.; four sisters, Gracie Mayberry of Illinois, Helen Caudel of Cape Girardeau, Margie Whitright and Alberta Hillis of Melbourne, Fla.; a brother, Lindol Curtis of Charleston, Mo.; two grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
Visitation will begin at 6 p.m. Friday at DeLisle Funeral Home in Portageville.
The funeral will be at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Frank Townsend officiating. Burial will be in Portageville Cemetery.
Condolences may be sent to the family online at www.delislefuneralhome.net.