- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)20
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
UNIONTOWN, Mo. -- Hilda F. Bock, 87, of Uniontown died Tuesday, June 22, 2010, at Perry Oaks Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in Perryville, Mo.
She was born May 15, 1923, in New Wells, daughter of Edward and Emma Penrod Huttegger. She and Gilbert A. Bock were married Jan. 17, 1942. He preceded her in death April 5, 2003.
Survivors include a son, Gilbert (Donna) Bock Jr. of Uniontown; a daughter, Carol (Phillip) Henson of Riverview, Mich.; five grandchildren; and 11 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents; husband; two brothers, Alvin and Edwin Huttegger; and two sisters, Ella Pfeiffer and Lena Gemeinhardt.
Mrs. Bock was a member of Grace Lutheran Church in Uniontown.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Friday and 6:30 to 8 a.m. Saturday at Young and Sons Funeral Home in Perryville.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at Grace Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Paul Winningham officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery.
Memorials are preferred to Grace Lutheran Church Building Fund or Saxony Lutheran High School.