- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Mary Lou Naeger, 83, of Perryville died Sunday, June 20, 2010, at Independence Care Center.
She was born Feb. 22, 1927, in Perryville, daughter of Joseph L. and Caroline Amberger Hoffman. She and Charles R. Naeger were married Sept. 25, 1948. He preceded her in death Nov. 9, 2003.
Survivors include a daughter, Carole Knapp of Perryville, three sons, C. Rick (Vickie) Naeger of Cape Girardeau, Bill (Cindy) Naeger of Topeka, Kan., Bob (Renee) Naeger of Brookhaven Miss.; a sister, Marjorie (Carl) Bollinger of Farmington, Mo.; 10 grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
Mrs. Naeger worked as a secretary at Miraculous Medal in Perryville. She was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, historical society and two bridge clubs.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. today, and 6:30 to 9:20 a.m. Wednesday at Young and Sons Funeral Home. Parish wake will be at 7:30 p.m. today. The rosary will be recited at 8:30 a.m. Wednesday.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at St. Vincent de Paul Church, with the Rev. Milton Ryan officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.
Memorials are preferred to Birthright or St. Vincent School Endowment.