- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)21
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Patsy Jean Stull, 72, of Cape Girardeau died Monday, June 21, 2010, at her home.
She was born April 3, 1938, in Cape Girardeau, to Claude and Myrtle Frazier Huff. She married Therma Ray Stull Dec. 24, 1955, in Cape Girardeau.
She was employed by Aluminum Houseware in St. Louis and was a member of Free Will Baptist Church in Cape Girardeau.
She is survived by her husband, Therma Stull of Cape Girardeau; a daughter, Vikki White of Moscow Mills, Mo.; a sister, Della Moore of Florissant, Mo.; two grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Wednesday at the chapel, with the Rev. Darius Wentz officiating. Burial will be in Lightner Cemetery at Scott City.