7 p.m. Monday
401 Independence St.
* An ordinance authorizing the acquisition of property for the Armstrong Drive Project.
* An ordinance establishing utility rates by amending Chapter 22 relating to solid waste fees, and Chapter 29 relating to water rates and sewer service charges, to reflect a 3.8 percent increase in fees at the city transfer station and a 5 percent increase in water and sewer charges.
* An ordinance adopting the annual operating budget for the fiscal year beginning July 1.
* An ordinance authorizing the city manager to execute a second amendment to reciprocal wasement and restrictive agreement pertaining to the Cape Centre Development on Broadview Street.
* A resolution authorizing the city manager to execute a contract with Old Town Cape Inc. for the Main Street Program and for the Downtown Strategic Plan created through the DREAM Initiative.
* A resolution authorizing the city manager to execute a release of lien on property at 922 Bloomfield St. for the Community Development Block Grant Program.
* A resolution authorizing the city manager to execute a release of lien on property at 922 Bloomfield St. for the Good Hope/Jefferson Neighborhood Restoration Project.
* A resolution authorizing the city manager to execute a $110,000 contract with the Cape Girardeau County Transit Authority for public transportation services.
* A resolution authorizing the city manager to execute Addendum No. 1 to Amendment No. 1 to a general engineering services agreement with Horner and Shifrin, for the Cape Girardeau levee system certification.
* A motion accepting the improvements completed on the parking lot reconstruction downtown at Broadway, Main and Water s treets, a/k/a North Riverfront, and authorizing final payment to Nip Kelley Equipment Co. Inc.
* Conditional approval of the following liquor license renewals, retail liquor by the drink:
James T. Hudson, d/b/a Alexander's, 433 S. Sprigg St.
Whiskey Business LLC, d/b/a Last Call, 632 Broadway
Independence Place Inc., d/b/a Independence Place, 5 S. Henderson Ave. (Ricky Werner)
Earl Bennett, d/b/a Roxy's Country Saloon, 107 N. Main St.
* Retail liquor by the drink and Sunday sales:
Jessup Community Developments, d/b/a The Venue, 80 S. Plaza Way
* Approval of the following liquor license renewals, retail liquor by the drink:
Gregory Castorena, d/b/a El Torero, 1740 Broadway
Amanda R. Hastinger (Ottinger), d/b/a The Billiard Center, 26 N. Main St.
* Original package liquor and Sunday sales:
Tamara Z. Buck, d/b/a B&H Convenience, 1021 Bloomfield St.
* An ordinance approving the record plat of a resubdivision of Lots 13, 14 & 15, Arbor Heights Second Addition.
* An ordinance accepting a quitclaim deed from the Missouri Department of Transportation for a portion of right of way along Route W.
* An ordinance appropriating funds for operating expenditures, debt service payments, capital expenditures, and transfers for the fiscal year ending June 30.
* Girardeau Goes Green Advisory Board.
* Special Business District Advisory Commission.
* Consideration of the following retail liquor by the drink licenses:
Renewal: Ben Burch, d/b/a Margarita Mamas, 701 N. Main St.
New: Cuatro B. Investments LLC, d/b/a Independence Place, 5 S. Henderson Ave.
New: Ben Burch, d/b/a The Drunken Monkey LLC, 36 N. Spanish St., Benjamin Burch, managing officer