- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
MARBLE HILL, Mo. Sheryl Jane Welsh, 59, of Marble Hill passed away Thursday, June 17, 2010, at her home.
She was born July 24, 1950, at DuQuoin, Ill., daughter of James A. and Wilma Bennett Loucks.
Sheryl was a member of First Baptist Church in Oak Ridge. She was a beautician for 30 years and was most recently employed at American Home Healthcare in Cape Girardeau for four years.
Loving survivors include two sons, Troy Mullins of Barnhart, Mo., and Josh Welsh of Oak Ridge; a daughter, Kathy (Wade) Wren of Marble Hill; a brother, George Loucks of Cape Girardeau; a sister, Linda Lesh of Evansville, Ind.; six grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, two grandsons and a great-grandson.
There will be no services.
Memorials may be given to Goshen Cemetery Fund.
Arrangements by McCombs Funeral Home and Cremation Center in Jackson.