- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
Speak Out 6/18/10
Point of view
PRE-BP oil spill point of view: "Keep the government out of our lives." Post-BP oil spill Republican point of view: "The government must take complete control."
Handing out justice
SO how is it a judge will let a person off with probation after he tried to kill his wife so he will be able to work in our society? But when you are late on your child support, you are convicted of a felony which keeps you from getting a lot of jobs and you can't pay your child support. I'd rather work with a person who is behind in child support than work with a person who tried to kill someone. Does anyone else see a problem with our judicial system?
THE water park is great, but why did we spend money on lights if it is going to close at 7 p.m.?
Now an ice rink
THE new Cape Splash is great. But even though it's refreshing, I don't want my children out there too long because of sun risk. If the city really wants to make this an A-plus town, the next project should be an ice-skating rink. Talk about a great day: morning at the water park, afternoon at the ice rink. We'd have the most fit children in the state.