- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)4
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)30
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- Coroner asks for grand jury in Poplar Bluff fatal hit-and-run case (06/28/16)1
- Four men accused of roles in three robberies (06/29/16)3
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Cape detective who helped solve Krajcir case is retiring (06/28/16)8
- Police: Cape man kidnapped woman, then raped, assaulted her (06/30/16)7
Jackson police/fire report 6/18/10
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Ashley Hoffman, 27, 1334 Wedgewood Drive, was arrested on a Jackson warrant for failure to appear on a probation revocation.
* An assault was reported in the 1300 block of Wedgewood Drive.
* A burglary was reported in the 2900 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 1600 block of Old Hickory Drive.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 400 block of East Lane.
Firefighters responded to the following call Tuesday:
* Mutual aid on County Road 335.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* Emergency medical service on East Jackson Boulevard.
* Mutual aid to Cape Girardeau.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Thursday:
* Carbon monoxide alarm on Royce Drive.
* Mutual aid on Interstate 55.
* Emergency medical service on South Hope Street.
* Emergency medical service on Corinne Street.
* A vehicle fire on North Neal Avenue.