- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Jackson police/fire report 6/18/10
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Ashley Hoffman, 27, 1334 Wedgewood Drive, was arrested on a Jackson warrant for failure to appear on a probation revocation.
* An assault was reported in the 1300 block of Wedgewood Drive.
* A burglary was reported in the 2900 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 1600 block of Old Hickory Drive.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 400 block of East Lane.
Firefighters responded to the following call Tuesday:
* Mutual aid on County Road 335.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* Emergency medical service on East Jackson Boulevard.
* Mutual aid to Cape Girardeau.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Thursday:
* Carbon monoxide alarm on Royce Drive.
* Mutual aid on Interstate 55.
* Emergency medical service on South Hope Street.
* Emergency medical service on Corinne Street.
* A vehicle fire on North Neal Avenue.