- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Jackson police/fire report 6/18/10
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Ashley Hoffman, 27, 1334 Wedgewood Drive, was arrested on a Jackson warrant for failure to appear on a probation revocation.
* An assault was reported in the 1300 block of Wedgewood Drive.
* A burglary was reported in the 2900 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 1600 block of Old Hickory Drive.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 400 block of East Lane.
Firefighters responded to the following call Tuesday:
* Mutual aid on County Road 335.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* Emergency medical service on East Jackson Boulevard.
* Mutual aid to Cape Girardeau.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Thursday:
* Carbon monoxide alarm on Royce Drive.
* Mutual aid on Interstate 55.
* Emergency medical service on South Hope Street.
* Emergency medical service on Corinne Street.
* A vehicle fire on North Neal Avenue.