- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)21
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
Downtown BirdieBall Golf Tournament
The First Fifth Annual Louis J Lorimier Memorial World Famous Downtown Golf Tournament and All You Can Eat Catfish Buffet will take place on Sunday, June 27, 2010. Registration begins at 12:30pm with a 1:30 tee time.
Take advantage of the opportunity to whack a BirdieBall through the alleys and streets of Downtown Cape Girardeau or the terraces of the River Campus. Proceeds from the $25.00 entry fee benefit the City of Cape Girardeau Parks & Recreation Louis Lorimier Red House Foundation.
Entry form can be found in the Southeast Missourian, Arena Building Park Office, or Convention & Tourism Bureau. Registration is accepted on day of event but participants are encouraged to sign up ahead of the event. Participants will be provided official BirdieBalls, t-shirt, and catfish buffet by Port Cape Restaurant.