- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- College algebra to be removed from Southeast required curriculum (10/10/17)1
- Cancer will 'change your life, but it doesn't have to rule it' (10/8/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Bills addressing equal child custody to be filed, legislators say (10/13/17)
- Cape Christian School burglarized (10/18/17)
- The last person to be laid to rest at Old Lorimier Cemetery: Mary Russell Fox (10/17/17)2
- Load shift kills Jackson trucker (10/17/17)
Downtown BirdieBall Golf Tournament
The First Fifth Annual Louis J Lorimier Memorial World Famous Downtown Golf Tournament and All You Can Eat Catfish Buffet will take place on Sunday, June 27, 2010. Registration begins at 12:30pm with a 1:30 tee time.
Take advantage of the opportunity to whack a BirdieBall through the alleys and streets of Downtown Cape Girardeau or the terraces of the River Campus. Proceeds from the $25.00 entry fee benefit the City of Cape Girardeau Parks & Recreation Louis Lorimier Red House Foundation.
Entry form can be found in the Southeast Missourian, Arena Building Park Office, or Convention & Tourism Bureau. Registration is accepted on day of event but participants are encouraged to sign up ahead of the event. Participants will be provided official BirdieBalls, t-shirt, and catfish buffet by Port Cape Restaurant.