- Here's what's being built next to Chick-fil-A in Cape (1/18/18)1
- Man sentenced to life for killing mother, burning her body; mouth taped shut at hearing (1/20/18)
- Cape lands new summer-league baseball team; Capaha Field to see major upgrades (1/20/18)11
- Police: Man dies from self-inflicted gunshot after standoff in south Cape (1/14/18)3
- Young author gave up TV at age 7 to pursue writing, and has recently finished his third novel (1/20/18)
- Redhawk Food Pantry helping Southeast students, employees who need assistance with food, supplies (1/19/18)2
- Cinderella shines in debut at Bedell (1/20/18)
- 3 mayor candidates in Scott City; former mayor Porch files for council seat (1/18/18)
- Chronic wasting disease found in 2 Southeast Missouri deer; whether disease transferable to humans unknown (1/18/18)
- Author of Waller's manuscript rewarded for helping feds (1/13/18)
Downtown BirdieBall Golf Tournament
The First Fifth Annual Louis J Lorimier Memorial World Famous Downtown Golf Tournament and All You Can Eat Catfish Buffet will take place on Sunday, June 27, 2010. Registration begins at 12:30pm with a 1:30 tee time.
Take advantage of the opportunity to whack a BirdieBall through the alleys and streets of Downtown Cape Girardeau or the terraces of the River Campus. Proceeds from the $25.00 entry fee benefit the City of Cape Girardeau Parks & Recreation Louis Lorimier Red House Foundation.
Entry form can be found in the Southeast Missourian, Arena Building Park Office, or Convention & Tourism Bureau. Registration is accepted on day of event but participants are encouraged to sign up ahead of the event. Participants will be provided official BirdieBalls, t-shirt, and catfish buffet by Port Cape Restaurant.