- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Cape man stabbed in head, arm after strip-club incident; skull fractured, police say (6/25/17)3
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)4
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)1
- Oran town board fired officer before hiring him as police chief; city officials say they can't remember reason for firing (6/25/17)2
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
- Playing with fire (6/25/17)
- Judge denies request to revoke sheriff's bond (6/25/17)3
Downtown BirdieBall Golf Tournament
The First Fifth Annual Louis J Lorimier Memorial World Famous Downtown Golf Tournament and All You Can Eat Catfish Buffet will take place on Sunday, June 27, 2010. Registration begins at 12:30pm with a 1:30 tee time.
Take advantage of the opportunity to whack a BirdieBall through the alleys and streets of Downtown Cape Girardeau or the terraces of the River Campus. Proceeds from the $25.00 entry fee benefit the City of Cape Girardeau Parks & Recreation Louis Lorimier Red House Foundation.
Entry form can be found in the Southeast Missourian, Arena Building Park Office, or Convention & Tourism Bureau. Registration is accepted on day of event but participants are encouraged to sign up ahead of the event. Participants will be provided official BirdieBalls, t-shirt, and catfish buffet by Port Cape Restaurant.