- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)5
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)1
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Cape couple turns their home into cozy, comfortable music venue (4/24/17)
- Perryville family organizing bone-marrow drive Friday for ailing 6-year-old boy (4/26/17)
- Without city record, Marie Street residents on hook for thousands in sewer repairs (4/19/17)7
- Sikeston man charged in shooting death of Cape man (4/23/17)
Downtown BirdieBall Golf Tournament
The First Fifth Annual Louis J Lorimier Memorial World Famous Downtown Golf Tournament and All You Can Eat Catfish Buffet will take place on Sunday, June 27, 2010. Registration begins at 12:30pm with a 1:30 tee time.
Take advantage of the opportunity to whack a BirdieBall through the alleys and streets of Downtown Cape Girardeau or the terraces of the River Campus. Proceeds from the $25.00 entry fee benefit the City of Cape Girardeau Parks & Recreation Louis Lorimier Red House Foundation.
Entry form can be found in the Southeast Missourian, Arena Building Park Office, or Convention & Tourism Bureau. Registration is accepted on day of event but participants are encouraged to sign up ahead of the event. Participants will be provided official BirdieBalls, t-shirt, and catfish buffet by Port Cape Restaurant.