- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Jackson police report 06/17/10
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Donald B. Fillingham, 55, 2205 State Highway 25, was arrested on a Jackson warrant for contempt of court.
* Zachary S. Laird, 20, 855 Aaron Drive, received a summons for possession of marijuana, being a minor in possession of alcohol, property damage, leaving the scene of an accident and reckless driving.
* Josef A. Trankler, 32, 517 Eastview St., received a summons for disobeying a lawful traffic stop.
* Fraud was reported in the 300 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 200 block of Cathy Drive.
* A disturbance was reported in the 4800 block of Old Cape Road.
* A disturbance was reported in the 100 block of South Farmington Road.