- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Police: Nurse assistant stole ring from patient's finger (10/27/16)10
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)21
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)10
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Cape teacher resigns after accusation of assaulting student at football game (10/26/16)11
Thanks for Buddy Poppy help
Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 3838 wishes to thank all Buddy Poppy workers and the community for supporting the generous work done on May 28 and 29. This effort was outstanding support for veterans by your community. All funds collected will be used for veterans programs in our community.
The Buddy Poppy program has been used for many years to support our veterans. The Buddy Poppy Committee again thanks all the businesses that let us solicit, all the workers who spent their time working and the community for its generous support.
JOE CARROLL, Co-chairman, Buddy Poppy Committee, Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 3838, Cape Girardeau