- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- College algebra to be removed from Southeast required curriculum (10/10/17)1
- Cancer will 'change your life, but it doesn't have to rule it' (10/8/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Bills addressing equal child custody to be filed, legislators say (10/13/17)
- Cape Christian School burglarized (10/18/17)
- The last person to be laid to rest at Old Lorimier Cemetery: Mary Russell Fox (10/17/17)2
- Load shift kills Jackson trucker (10/17/17)
Thanks for Buddy Poppy help
Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 3838 wishes to thank all Buddy Poppy workers and the community for supporting the generous work done on May 28 and 29. This effort was outstanding support for veterans by your community. All funds collected will be used for veterans programs in our community.
The Buddy Poppy program has been used for many years to support our veterans. The Buddy Poppy Committee again thanks all the businesses that let us solicit, all the workers who spent their time working and the community for its generous support.
JOE CARROLL, Co-chairman, Buddy Poppy Committee, Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 3838, Cape Girardeau