- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Cape man stabbed in head, arm after strip-club incident; skull fractured, police say (6/25/17)3
- Custom cuts: Local hairstylist provides free haircuts to special-needs children (6/26/17)3
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Marble Hill man accused of beating, kidnapping woman (6/27/17)
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)2
- Oran town board fired officer before hiring him as police chief; city officials say they can't remember reason for firing (6/25/17)2
- Playing with fire (6/25/17)
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
- Business notebook: Man's cheesecake whim becomes a full-time vocation (6/26/17)
Thanks for Buddy Poppy help
Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 3838 wishes to thank all Buddy Poppy workers and the community for supporting the generous work done on May 28 and 29. This effort was outstanding support for veterans by your community. All funds collected will be used for veterans programs in our community.
The Buddy Poppy program has been used for many years to support our veterans. The Buddy Poppy Committee again thanks all the businesses that let us solicit, all the workers who spent their time working and the community for its generous support.
JOE CARROLL, Co-chairman, Buddy Poppy Committee, Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 3838, Cape Girardeau