- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)21
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
JONESBORO, Ill. -- Gilbert Ralph Nimmo, 65, of Jonesboro died Friday, June 11, 2010, at John Cochran VA Medical Center in St. Louis.
He served in the U.S. Navy during the Vietnam War.
Visitation will be from 5 to 7 p.m. today at Crain Funeral Home in Anna, Ill.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with Mark Roath officiating. Burial will be in Friendship Cemetery, with military honors by Carroll P. Foster VFW Post 3455 and Illinois National Guard Honors Unit.