- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Brad Alan Buehler, 41, of Perryville died Saturday, June 12, 2010, in Ste. Genevieve County, Mo.
He was born May 12, 1969, in Perryville, son of John and Dorris Redfern Buehler.
Survivors include his parents of Perryville; a son, Keith Alan Buehler of Ste. Genevieve; two stepsons, Mitchell and Cody Voelker of Ste. Genevieve County; two brothers, Stephen (Sharon) Buehler, Kirk (Cari) Buehler of Perryville; a sister, Donna (Doug) DuVall of Festus, Mo.; two nieces, Brigitte (Chad) Hagan, Mackenzie Buehler; three nephews, Jonathan, Colt and Dalton Buehler; and a great-nephew, Jadon DuVall, all of Perryville.
He was preceded in death by an infant brother, Mark.
Brad was a robotic tech at SRG Global in Farmington, Mo.
He was a U.S. Air Force veteran of Desert Storm.
A celebration of life memorial service for immediate family and friends will be held at 3 p.m. Saturday at Trinity Baptist Church in St. Mary, Mo. Irvin Brooks will officiate.
Young and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Memorials are preferred to Teen Challenge.