- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
ADVANCE, Mo. -- Jimmy F. Weissenborn, 74, of Advance passed away Monday, June 14, 2010, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Jan. 18, 1936, son of Flavius and Anna Lou Murphy Weissenborn. He and Linda Link were married June 29, 1968, in Advance.
Jimmy was a livestock farmer. He attended Advance First Church.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Riche Weissenborn of Advance; two daughters, Kay Wethington of Dexter, Mo., Patti Cox of Branson, Mo.; and three grandsons.
He was preceded in death by a sister, Marjean McLane.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Morgan Funeral Chapel.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the chapel, with the Rev. Brad Moore officiating. Burial will be in Morgan Memorial Park.